Customer Service: (423) 238-9775
Join Miss Faith for a fun hour of gardening. This hands-on learning experience is designed for kids ages 5-10.
* Tour a working nursery behind the scenes
* Watch a demonstration on plant root systems and how they work
* Pot a live plant and take it home to grow.
* Learn how seeds germinate.
* Help plant the kids' veggie garden.
* Come wearing sturdy shoes and clothes you can get dirty. We are playing in the dirt and doing some walking.
There is no charge to attend. This is a free event offered as a service to the community. Younger children (especially those under 5) will need the the assistance of a parent or caregiver. This is always a super fun event for the family, and everyone is invited!