COVID-19 PROTOCOLS AT OOLTEWAH NURSERY
ONLC is doing everything possible to ensure the safety of both our associates and our customers. We are monitoring the latest developments, making sure that we are following all protocols from health authorities, and proactively implementing measures to ensure a safe and healthy environment in our store and our weekly Ooltewah Farmers Market.
- We are washing hands frequently and observing social distancing.
- Clear partitions are in place at each Cashier Station.
- Free hand sanitizer and/or bleach wipes are available to the public at the Cashier Stations
- Free face masks are available at the Cashier Stations for anyone who needs one.
"If I choose not to enter the building, what are my options?"
- Curbside Pickup is available to you. You may call in your order and later pick it up in the designated space once it is ready.
- If you are already on site, you may shop the outdoor areas. Once you have made your final selections, a staff member will be glad to take your shopping cart inside to the cashier station for check out. We will need your cell phone number, so that the cashier may call you for payment information. Once the transaction is complete, the staff member will then bring your purchases back to you along with the receipt.